vrijdag 23 maart 2012

New additions to my addiction

I am finally reading the last book by Laurell K. Hamilton, Hit List, so soon I will be reading new books again, and struggling to write the reviews :) Oracle Moon and Angel’s Flight are some of the first ones that will be devoured.

The last week I have received some more of the books I have ordered in my February craziness. Still not all have arrived home safely. But I know they will, eventually, and if not, the Bookdepository has a really great helpdesk, and refunds or ships new copies easily.

I have already read the Ilona Andrews books, but felt the need to have them in paper as well, the same with the Ellery Adams books. I know, I am addicted to books.

Ilona Andrews – Magic Bleeds
Ilona Andrews – Magic Burns
Ilona Andrews – Fate’s Edge
Allison Pang – A brush of Darkness
Laurell K. Hamilton – Bullet
Laura Childs – Scones & Bones
Ellery Adams – A Killer Plot
Ellery Adams РA Deadly Clich̩
Lorna Barrett – Bookmarked for death
Lorna Barrett – Murder is Binding
Lorna Barrett – Bookplate Special
Lorraine Bartlett – A Crafty Killing
Kate Collins - Dearly depotted
Kalayna Price – Grave Witch
Suzanne McLeod – The cold kiss of Death
Lynn Viehl – Nightborn

Buy This Book from Book Depository, Free Delivery World Wide

2 opmerkingen:

  1. The only ones I am not familiar with are Allison Pang, Ellery Adams (have considered this one, so let me know what you think), Suzanne McLeod and Lynn Viehl! Loved the others! :)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. I think I should come visit you and borrow your books ;)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen