maandag 1 september 2014

New books to look forward to for September 2014

This is the list of new releases for the month of September 2014 I am looking forward to:

Jennifer Ashley – Scandal and the Duchess – Mackenzies 6.5
J.F. Lewis – Grudgebearer – Grudgebearer Trilogy 01
Alexis Morgan – Honor’s Price – Warriors of the Mist 3
Catherine Coulter – The Final Cut – Brit in the FBI 1 PB
Catherine Coulter – The Lost Key – Brit in the FBI 2 HC
Christine Feehan – Dark Blood – Dark 26 HC
Clive Cussler – The Eye of Heaven – Fargo Adventure 6 HC
Clive Cussler – The Mayan Secrets – Fargo Adventure 5 PB
Heather Graham – The Betrayed – Krewe of Hunters
J.D. Robb – Festive in Death – In Death 39 HC
Jean Johnson – Birthright – Flame Sea 1 Kindle?
Karen Hawkins – The prince who loved me – Oxenburg Princes 1
Kim Harrison – The Witch with no name – Rachel Morgan 13
Kresley Cole – Endless Knight – Arcana Chronicles 2 PB
Patricia Briggs – Shifting Shadows – stories from Mercy Thompson HC
Robin D. Owens – Ghost Layer – Ghost Seer 2
Sherrilyn Kenyon – Son of No One – Dark Hunter 25 HC
Susan Wittig Albert – The Darling Dahlia’s and the Silver Dollar Bush – Darling Dahlia’s 5 HC
Susan Wittig Albert – The Darling Dahlia’s and the Texas Star – Darling Dahlia’s 4 PB
Suzanne Enoch – Christmas Brides anthology
Thea Harrison – Night’s Honour – Elder Races 7
Yasmine Galenorn – Priestess Dreaming – Otherworld 16
Erin McCarthy – Close Up – BD 04-06


I have read a total of 7 books this month, which is disturbingly low. I need to make a serious effort to kick the addiction to Hay Day.

Did I match my reading solutions for last month? No.
I have read 1 cozy mystery:
- Ellery Adams – Murder in the Mystery Suite

2 books longer than 1 year on my shelf:
- Anne McCaffrey - Dragonsdawn
- Nora Roberts – Song of the West

0 books I have won / been gifted / given for review:
although I am reading my ARC of Shifting Shadows by Patricia Briggs.

and for my Kindle freebie/Nora Roberts challenge:
- Nora Roberts – Song of the West

I promise to do better this month, and I will have to succeed. I will be on holiday for a nice long weekend soon, and perhaps the quiet will help me focus.



© 2014 Reviews by Aurian

4 opmerkingen:

  1. thanks for the heads up: Jennifer Ashley I preordered at Amazon. And several books are already preordered at BD. Nice line-up!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. I hope you share the Jennifer Ashley one with me Maia ;)

      Verwijderen