dinsdag 10 augustus 2010

New additions to my addiction

Yes, I have indulged myself again. Today I could fetch a large box filled with books at the neighbours house. With those treasures inside them:

Alexis Morgan - Dark Warrior unbroken
C.T. Adams & Cathy Clamp - Cold moon rising
C.T. Adams & Cathy Clamp - Touch of darkness
Cheyenne McCray – Moving Target
Cheyenne Mccray - Shadow Magic
Elizabeth Boyle - Memoirs of a scandalous red dress
Kathryn Caskie - How to propose to a prince
Claire Delacroix - The princess
Karen Hawkins - To catch a highlander
Jillian Hunter - The devilish pleasures of a duke Madeline Hunter - Secrets of surrender €Madeline Hunter - The sinner Cathy Maxwell - When Dreams Come True
Amanda Scott - King Of Storms
Susan Krinard - Lord of legends Susan Krinard - Chasing Midnight
Sherrilyn Kenyon - Dream chaser
Sherrilyn Kenyon - Devil May Cry
Jayne ann Krentz - Running hot
Catherine Mulvany - Something Wicked
Johanna Lindsey – No choice but seduction
Jacquelyn Frank - Damien

Of course, one of those I have just bought on the Book Depository, so now I have 2 of them. Pff.

I am going to enjoy myself giving those a place on my overflowing bookshelves, and then I will think about what to read ... so many books, so little time ...

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten