donderdag 18 augustus 2011

New additions to my addiction

I blogged about winning books the other day, and today I received another book. As a young girl I used to read and watch Sweet Valley High, about two blonde girls, twins, and their highschool adventures and friends. One a bit wild, the other a "good" girl.
Francine Pascal has written a new book, called Sweey Valley Confidential, and I won that book on the BookReading Gals blog a while ago. It takes place about 10 years after graduation. I am really looking forward to reading the book. Tell me, did you watch that tv series?

I've also received Bertrice Small-Private Pleasures. I never got the book back after lending it to a former friend, and it is imo the best in the Pleasures series, I have read it 4 times at least. So I went and bought a new copy on Ebay.Very happy to have it again, even though it is a different size than the rest of the books.

1 opmerking: