woensdag 23 mei 2012

New additions to my addiction

Stapel boeken

The mailman just arrived with some secondhand Nora Roberts books for me! Slowly but steadily I am buying her whole backlist!

This time I received:
Nora Roberts – Cordina’s Crown Jewel
Nora Roberts – Skin Deep
Nora Roberts – Without a Trace
Nora Roberts – First Impressions
Nora Roberts – Happy Ever After
Nora Roberts – Savour the Moment

And once book from Bookdepository:
Katharine Kerr – Water to Burn.

I have loved her fantasy series for many years now (in Dutch), and accidentally I saw she has written an urban fantasy series, so I just had to buy them. The first one has arrived, and I am very curious. Anybody out there who has read this series? Can’t remember ever seeing a review of it.


5 opmerkingen:

  1. Oh I loved Kerr! But I did get disappointed when JIll got old and die! Wtf

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Nora Roberts! My mom would love these additions!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Yeah, love that you are working on getting all books by Nora.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. That is quite the Nora haul :) My sister might be over later to steal all those!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. Great haul, Aurian! I love Nora Roberts! The last two books are great. That real Nora Roberts magical touch! ;)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen