zondag 1 juni 2014

New books to look forward to for June 2014

This is the list of new releases for the month of June 2014 I am looking forward to:

Suzanne McLeod – The sharp bite of ritual – Spellcrackers 6
C.E. Murphy – Shaman Rises
Clive Cussler – Zero Hour – Numa Files 11 PB
Nora Roberts – The last boyfriend – Inn Boonsboro 2 PB
Kevin Hearne – Shattered – Iron Druid Chronicles 7 HC
Maggie Sefton – Close Knit Killer – Knitting Mystery 11 PB
Maggie Sefton – Yarn over murder – Knitting Mystery 12 HC
Erin McCarthy – Double Exposure
Jenn Bennett – Grim Shadows – Roaring Twenties 2
Johanna Lindsey – Stormy persuasion – Malory Family 11 HC
Laurell K. Hamilton – A shiver of light – Merry Gentry 9 HC
Maya Banks – When Day Breaks – KGI 9
Susannah Sandlin – Allegiance – Penton Vampire Legacy 4
Amanda Cooper - Tempest in a Teapot

I have read a total of only 15 books and 2 novella’s this month. I really hope to get my reading mojo back in June.

Did I match my reading solutions for last month? Yes, I made sure I started early this month.

I have read 5 cozy mysteries:
- Julie Hyzy – Grace Interrupted
- Heather Webber – Trouble in Bloom
- Heather Blake – The Goodbye Witch
- J.J. Cook – Playing with Fire
- Susan Wittig Albert – Widow’s Tears

2 books longer than 1 year on my shelf:
- Nora Roberts – All the possibilities
- Larissa Ione – Vampire Fight Club (part of Supernatural anthology)

1 book I have won:
- Kimberly Frost – Would-be Witch

and for my Kindle freebie/Nora Roberts challenge:
- Nora Roberts – All the possibilities



© 2014 Reviews by Aurian

12 opmerkingen:

  1. Great haul, Aurian! I keep forgetting to read Bitter Spirits, and you just reminded me of it :) I'v got A Shiver of Light as well. Enjoy all! :)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. Thanks Karina, these are just the ones I want to read, not the ones I already have, or have pre-ordered. Most are indeed on autobuy, some are not.

      Verwijderen
  2. I was slower on reading this month too. Hoping for lots of extra reading in June :)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. I so can't wait to read the next Merry! I just love this series!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. The new Jenn Bennett! I've had some trouble getting into book one, but I liked it very much. I'll order book 2.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. I can't wait to start the new Jenn Bennett series. I have book 1 sitting on my nightstand. AND I'm about to start working through my Merry reread, so Shiver of Light, here I come ;)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. I am almost finished with Grim Shadows now, so I hope you will like the series as well Jessica.

      Verwijderen