woensdag 1 december 2010

New books to look forward to for december 2010

Here is the list of new books I am eagerly awaiting for december 2010:

Laura Childs – Bedeviled Eggs

Kathryn Kennedy - Beneath the thirteen moons
Kresley Cole – Deep kiss of winter
Jude Deveraux – The Scent of Jasmine
Christine Feehan – Ruthless Game
Marjorie M. Liu - In the dark of dreams – Dirk and Steele 11
Anna Windsor – Captive Soul
Anne McCaffrey – Catacombs – Barque Cats 2
Kinley MacGregor – Darkness within – Lords of Avalon 3
Cherry Adair – Undertow
Jayne Ann Krentz – In too deep – Arcane Society Looking Glass 1

Mmm I have only read 5 of the new books listed for november, though I have read lots and lots more this month. Some have not reached my house yet, and some I have to read the previous books first.

So many books, so little time ...


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten