My 8th new additions post for 2014. Some books have been read and reviewed already, and others are destined to gather dust for a while.
Amanda Quick – The mystery woman
Susan Wittig Albert – Widow’s tears
Jean Johnson – The Guild
Heather Blake – The goodbye witch
Alexis Morgan – A reason to love
I absolutely kicked my book buying ban out of the window, and went on a shopping spree at the Boekenfestijn with Sullivan McPig and Maia. We had such a great day, and I scored 34 books!
- Sarah Rees Brennan – The Demon’s surrender
- Carolyn Brown – One hot cowboy wedding
- Grace Burrowes – The Heir
- Jackie Collins – Drop Dead Beautiful
- Melissa de la Cruz – Serpent’s Kiss
- Melissa de la Cruz – Skinny Dipping
- Melissa de la Cruz – Witches of East End
- Janet Dailey – Happy Holidays
- Tawna Fenske – Believe it or not
- Marie Force – Everyone loves a hero
- Jayne Fresina – The most improper Miss Sophie Valentine
- Laura Anne Gilman – Weight of Stone (signed!)
- Laurell K. Hamilton – Star Trek TNG – Nightshade. Well, it is a LKH book, so...
- Lisa Renee Jones – The Danger that is Damion
- Lisa Renee Jones – The Storm that is Sterling
- Stephanie Julian – What a Goddess wants
- Robin Kaye – Romeo, Romeo
- Robin Kaye – Wild Thing
- Julie Kenner – The Givenchy Code
- Sherrilyn Kenyon – No Mercy
- Sharon Lathan – Miss Darcy falls in love
- Sharon Lathan – The trouble with Mr. Darcy
- Catherine Littlewood – Bliss
- Catherine Mann – Hot Zone
- Heather Lynn Rigaud – Firzwilliam Darcy, Rock Star
- Karen Robards – Sleepwalker
- Stephanie Rowe – Touch if you dare
- Elizabeth Sinclair – Garden of the Moon
- L.J. Smith – Heart of Valour
- Dana Stabenow – Dead in the Water
- Dana Stabenow – A cold day for murder
- Linda Wisdom – A demon does it better
- Linda Wisdom – Demons are a Girl’s best friend
- The Mammoth Book of Vampire Romance.
I have read the Robin Kaye books a few years ago as ebooks, and really loved them, so I am happy to have them in paper now. And even though I did bring my booklist with me, I managed to buy one book I already have, Heart of Valour.
So, what do you think of my new books? Which ones should I read first?
© 2014 Reviews by Aurian