zondag 1 juli 2012

New books to look forward to for July 2012

This is the list of new releases for the month of July I am looking forward to:

Alexis Morgan – My lady mage
Christine Feehan – Samurai Game – GhostWalkers 10
Jean Johnson – An Officer’s Duty – Theirs not to reason Why 02
Juliet Blackwell – In a Witch’s wardrobe – Witchcraft mystery 4
Victoria Laurie - Lethal outlook – Psychic Eye 10 HC
Annette Blair – Cloaked in Malice – Vintage Magic Mystery 5
Catherine Coulter – Backfire – FBI 16 – HC
Ilona Andrews – Gunmetal Magic – Kate Daniels
Karen Marie Moning – Fever Moon – HC
Lynn Viehl – Dead of Night – Youngbloods 2
Susan Wittig Albert – The Darling Dahlia’s and the Naked Ladies – Darling Dahlia’s 2 PB
Yasmine Galenorn – Night Seeker – Indigo Court 3
Ellery Adams – Pies and Prejudice – Charmed Pie Shoppe Mystery 01
Anne McCaffrey + Todd McCaffrey – Sky Dragons HC

I have read a total of 23 books this month, which is awesome, but only 3 of my list for June.

Did I match my reading solutions for last month?
I have read 3 cozy mystery/mysteries:
Leann Sweeney – The Cat, the Wife and the Weapon
Tamar Myers – Eat, drink and be wary
Maggie Sefton - Unraveled

3 books longer than 1 year on my shelf:
Jayne Ann Krentz – The private eye
Susan Sizemore – In my dreams
Tamar Myers – Eat, drink and be wary

but 0 of the books I have won.

© 2012 Reviews by Aurian

3 opmerkingen:

  1. You got some great books!

    Seriously 23 books this month---you go girl! You are my reading hero :)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Wow. 23 books is amazing! And Gunmetal Magic is frikkin' awesome. I can't wait for you to read it!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Wow, Aurian, 23 books is great! I had a slow month myself and am even slower in getting my post up. You'll see in a couple of days...
    By the way I'm spotting many books in your July list which I have in order at TBD! :)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen