zaterdag 4 augustus 2012

New additions to my addiction

Stapel boeken

The mailperson keeps disappointing me these last weeks. But what did I receive:

Swag:
- a bookmark and two refrigerator magnets from Laura Kaye, to promote her new book West of Want.
- an envelope with 20 copies of three bookplates by Claire Delacroix/Deborah Cooke, and signed stickers to put in a book, both for me and my best friend.

From Bookdepository:
- Carrie Lofty – What a scoundrel wants
- Kristen Callihan – Firelight
- JD Robb – Celebrity in Death

I decided to spoil myself a little for my birthday, and scoured Marktplaats for secondhand books. Here is what I found:

- Kelley Armstrong – Haunted
- Kelley Armstrong – Industrial Magic
- Kelley Armstrong – No humans involved
- Katy Munger – Out of time
- Kristin Cashore – Fire
- Kristin Cashore – Graceling
- Clive Cussler – Skeleton Coast
- Clive Cussler – Lost City
- Clive Cussler – Dark Watch
- Clive Cussler – The Chase
- Julie Cohen – Spirit Willing, Flesh Weak
- Trisha Ashley – Chocolate Wishes
- Trisha Ashley – The magic of Christmas
- Nora Roberts – Bed of roses
- Jayne Ann Krentz – Burning Lamp
- Jayne Ann Krentz – The perfect poison
- JD Robb – New York to Dallas
- Marianne Stillings – The damsel in this dress
- Mary Balogh – Simply magic



© 2012 Reviews by Aurian

3 opmerkingen:

  1. You might be disappointed, but that list makes me drool ;-)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. ooh love what you got, I'm jealous and I really hope you'll enjoy all your new books.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Spoiling yourself, tsk, lol ;) You go girl

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen