vrijdag 17 augustus 2012

New additions to my addiction

Stapel boeken

I know I should be writing at least 5 reviews now, but I am reading a book I have longed for for months, so I shall just update you on my new books. Reviews will be written the coming way-too-hot weekend. I have also just had confirmation that I have bought 36 secondhand books, in some of the most wanted urban fantasy series on my wishlist, so I am very happy. Will post a list of those books when I have received them though.

So, what did I receive those last 2 weeks?

From Bookdepository:
- Ilona Andrews – Gunmetal Magic
- Kristen Callihan – Moonglow
- Heather Blake – A witch before dying
- Lisa Kleypas – Dream Lake
- Jean Johnson – An officer’s duty
- JK Beck – When temptation burns

Books I have won:
- Carrie Lofty – Flawless. Thank you, BookLovers Inc.

Winning one book is the perfect excuse to order the rest of the series myself :)

Also, as Samurai Game from Christine Feehan still has not arrived, I have contacted Bookdepository, and they will send me another copy. Here is to hoping it will arrive soon, so I can give it back to my best friend, as I "stole" her copy.



© 2012 Reviews by Aurian

5 opmerkingen:

  1. *g* Now I'm just hoping you'll like the Lofty book!

    I'm halfway through Gunmetal Magic and loving it!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Oh I am so going to get all the Ilona Andrews books... I am! :)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. I can't wait to see what you think of Gunmetal Magic.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Oh you'll finally try Moonglow. I'm currently reading the Ilona Andrews book. Love it for now. I don't know the others but happy reading!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen