vrijdag 1 februari 2013

New books to look forward to for February 2013

This is the list of new releases for the month of February 2013 I am looking forward to:

Lisa Kleypas – Crystal Cove – Friday Harbor 4
Patricia Briggs – Frost Burned – Mercy 7
Gail Carriger – Etiquette and Espionage – Finishing School 1
Annette Blair – Operation Petticoat/Tulle Death do us part – Vintage Mystery 06
JD Robb – Calculated in Death – In Death 36 HC
Joanne Fluke – Red Velvet Cupcake Murder – Hannah Swensen 17
Lara Adrian – Edge of Dawn – Midnight Breed 11
Lorraine Bartlett – One hot Murder – Victoria Square Mystery 3
Maya Banks – Highlander most wanted
Sabrina Jeffries – By love unveiled

I have read a total of 24 books this month, which is awesome ofcourse, and can only be done when I am home for a whole week with nothing else planned but relaxing and reading.

Did I match my reading solutions for last month?
I have read 3 cozy mysteries:
- Lucy Arlington – Buried in a book
- Patricia Harwin – Arson and Old Lace
- Bailey Cates – Bewitched, Bothered and Biscotti

2 book longer than 1 year on my shelf:
- Jennifer Ashley – The pirate Hunter
- Robert Jordan – The gathering storm

and 2 book I have won:
- Suzanne Johnson – River Road
- Gini Koch – Alexander Outland, space pirate



© 2013 Reviews by Aurian

8 opmerkingen:

  1. DUDE This month is going to be the death of me. I am going to die in envy at everyone's shiny new books :)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. Just think of your dwindling TBR Felicia! You are doing great!

      Verwijderen
  2. Wow! lots of reading done and great list. I really want to read River Road. Hope you enjoy!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. I can't wait for Etiquette and Espionage and the Patricia Briggs book as well!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen