vrijdag 20 juni 2014

New additions to my addiction

Stapel boeken

My 10th new additions post for 2014. Some books have been read and reviewed already, and others are destined to gather dust for a while.

From Bookdepository:
I totally blame Amberkatze for writing reviews that just made me buy all those books in one go. Of course they had been on my wishlist for years, and with book prices getting cheaper again, I could not resist anymore:
Jenn McKinlay – Buttercream Bump Off
Jenn McKinlay – Book, line and sinker
Jenn McKinlay – Books can be deceiving
Jenn McKinlay – Cloche and Dagger
Jenn McKinlay – Death by the Dozen
Jenn McKinlay – Death of a Mad Hatter
Jenn McKinlay – Due or Die
Jenn McKinlay – Going, going, Ganache.
Jenn McKinlay – Read it and Weep
Jenn McKinlay – Red Velvet Revenge
Jenn McKinlay – Sprinkle with Murder
Jenn McKinlay – Sugar and Iced
Amanda Cooper – Tempest in a Teapot
Anthology – Imaginary Friends. One of Sullivan’s favourite books, and it has an Anne Bishop story, so of course I had to buy it.
Nancy Warren – Game On
Nancy Warren – Final Score
Nancy Warren – Breakaway
Kelly Hunter – What the bride didn’t know
Fiona Harper – The rebound guy
Heather Graham – Night Moves

No secondhand books, or books won this time.



© 2014 Reviews by Aurian

20 opmerkingen:

  1. I've never read any of those authors, so I look forward to your reviews. And hooray for long-wishlisted books getting cheap! I love it when that happens ;)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. Yes, prices have been high for a few months and I am glad they are dropping again. But suddenly pre-orders are more expensive than published books instead of the other way around.

      Verwijderen
  2. i admit i never hear of jenn Mckinlay before but looks like you got all teh series so i will have to check those on goodreads while waiting for a review from you one day^^

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. I have read my first book and loved it Miki. Review soon.

      Verwijderen
  3. I've not read a single one of the ladies. I have Harper on my tbr pile though :)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. *Blush*

    You got all of the Jenn McKinlay Cupcake series!? Wow!! I think I only read two...

    Really hope you enjoy them! I am sure you will be done with the series before I am.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. Nah, I do spread them out a lot and only read 2 or 3 cozies a month. Until I fall head over heals like with Julie Hyzy lately.

      Verwijderen
  5. wow I hope you'll like them, I'm curious to see your reviews, happy reading!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. Reacties
    1. Thanks Peggy! I hope I can convince you to read some as well, especially as most authors have promised to come to Berlin again :)

      Verwijderen