zondag 29 augustus 2010

J.K. Rowling - Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire

The fourth Harry Potter book.



Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire


Fourteen-year-old Harry Potter joins the Weasleys at the Quidditch World Cup, then enters his fourth year at Hogwarts Academy where he is mysteriously entered in an unusual contest that challenges his wizarding skills, friendships and character, amid signs that an old enemy is growing stronger.


Of course I have read this book before, but I just finished it a minute ago, and am still impressed at the moment. From a mere childrens book it turned into a lot more. As Harry Potter ages, so do the stories. They are not just amusing anymore, they are getting grimmer. Death is not shunned, nor treachery. I just can’t wait to start the next one, knowing what will be in it, but still anxious to read it again. To finish this story. But each book is getting more and more pages, which will take more and more time to read, to finish it all.

The best part is, when I have finished those 7 books, I have some great fanfics to compare with the real ones. I am looking forward to those. If you yourself want to read those, just send me a message.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten