zaterdag 1 september 2012

New books to look forward to for September 2012

This is the list of new releases for the month of September 2012 I am looking forward to:

Nalini Singh – Archangel’s Storm – Guild Hunter 5
J.R. Ward – Rapture – Fallen Angels 4
J.D. Robb – Delusion in Death – In Death 35
Gail Carriger – Etiquette and Espionage – Finishing School 1 (postponed to next year!)
Susan Sizemore – Personal Demon
Suzanne Enoch – Rules to Catch a Devilish Duke
Christine Feehan – Dark Storm – Dark 23
Susan Wittig Albert – The Darling Dahlia’s and the Confederate Rose
Stephanie Laurens – The lady risks all
Christina Skye – The Accidental Bride
Jayne Castle – The lost night – Futuristic World of Harmony: Rainshadow 1
Karen Hawkins – How to capture a countess
Michelle Sagara – Cast in Peril – Chronicles of Elantra 8
Maya Banks – Never seduce a scot – Montgomerys and Armstrongs

I have read a total of 18 books this month, which is not very much for me. Only two books of last months list.

Did I match my reading solutions for last month? Yes, I did, but barely.
I have read 2 cozy mysteries:
- Kate Collins – Slay it with Flowers
- Heather Blake – A witch before dying

1 book longer than 1 year on my shelf:
- anthology: Rough around the Edges

and 1 book I have won:
- Kate Hewitt – Zoe and the Tormented Tycoon



© 2012 Reviews by Aurian

7 opmerkingen:

  1. Gail Carriger – Etiquette and Espionage – Finishing School 1

    I want that one myself! A long list - you won't be bored!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. I've read the first JR Ward Angel one and just didn't like it, but want to try it again. Still need to read the other Carriger series!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. What! How did I miss that Carriger's book is coming out!??!?!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. I was wrong, it is postponed to February! Which is of course sad news.

      Verwijderen
  4. JD Robb is one of the authors I will drop everything else I am reading for. And you are correct, Gail Carriger is postponed to February.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. Not counting Gail Carriger's book, only two of the books on your listmade my order for this month. I am counting the days until I receive Dark Storm and Cast in Peril. Along with Widow's Web, Night Seeker and Fury's Kiss, to name but a few! :)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen