zaterdag 17 november 2012

New additions to my addiction

Stapel boeken

As you might have noticed, I am a bit in a reading funk at the moment, due to circumstances at the office. My head just can't concentrate on reading. I have been watching all the episodes of "Escape to the country lately", and I soooo want to move to England now! That gorgeous countryside, those awesome houses with all that land and extra's. Holland really does not have that. And well, I do like those two men presenting the programm...

But of course, there are still new books coming in. So, are you curious what I have added to my shelves lately?

From Bookdepository:
Kate Collins – Nightshade on Elm Street
Donna Fletcher – Wed to a highland warrior
Yasmine Galenorm – Shadow Rising
Laurell K. Hamilton – Kiss the Dead

Secondhand books:
Faith Hunter – Skinwalker
Chloe Neill – Firespell

I’ve won:
Amanda Bonilla – Blood before sunrise, at Between Dreams and Reality blog. Of course, now I have to buy the first book!

A gift from a collegue:
Ally Condie – Matched
Michael Grant - Gone



© 2012 Reviews by Aurian

7 opmerkingen:

  1. Hope you can escape your reading funk soon. :)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. Hi Diana, Thank you, and I think I just did that this weekend.

      Verwijderen
  2. you"ll love the Amanda Bonilla books, or I hope so... it's a really great story. Happy reading darling!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Thanks Sabrina, my head has been clearing this weekend, so some reading has been done. Cozy mysteries are perfect for that.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen