vrijdag 30 november 2012

New additions to my addiction

Stapel boeken

So, are you curious what I have added to my shelves lately?

From Bookdepository:
Ellery Adams – Written in Stone
Laura Childs – Stake & Eggs
Thea Harrison – Lord’s Fall

Secondhand books:
Kim Harrison - Once Dead, Twice Shy
Kim Harrison - Early to Death, Early to Rise
Kelley Armstrong - Made to be Broken
Melissa Marr – Wicked Lovely
Melissa Marr – Ink Exchange
Melissa Marr – Fragile Eternity
Melissa Marr – Radiant Shadows
Melissa Marr – Darkest Mercy
Rachel Caine – Carpe Corpus
Rachel Caine – Fade Out
Rachel Caine – Midnight Valley
Rachel Caine – Feast of Fools
Rachel Caine – Lord of Misrule
Rachel Caine – Glass Houses
Rachel Caine – Kiss of Death
Rachel Caine – Ghost Town
Rachel Caine – The Dead Girls Dance
Bella Andre – Game for Seduction
Bella Andre – Tempt me, Taste me, Touch me
Bella Andre – Red Hot Reunion
Bella Andre – Take me
Bella Andre – Game for Anything
Jeanne Adams---Dark and Dangerous
Elaine Barbieri---Dangerous Virtues Honesty
Kylie Brant---Waking the Dead The Manhunters
Pamela Clare---Hard Evidence
Pamela Clare---Naked Edge
Catherine Coulter---The Nightingale Legacy
Catherine Coulter---The Wyndham Legacy
Heather Graham---A Pirate's Pleasure
Laura Kinsale---The Hidden Heart
Doreen Owens Malek---Fair Game
Linda Lael Miller---The Legacy
Patricia Rice---Cheyenne's Lady
Patricia Rice---Lord Rogue
Patricia Rice---Love Betrayed
Patricia Rice---Love Forever After
Patricia Rice---Moon Dreams
Patricia Rice---Rebel Dreams
Patricia Rice---Touched by Magic
Bertrice Small---Lost Love Found
Jill Sorenson---Crash into Me

Swag:
I’ve received some lovely bookmarks for Jennifer L. Armentrout YA books, which I won over at Awesomesaucebookclub. I’ve recently discovered this blog, and really enjoy their posts. Again, thank you Amber!

I’ve also received some lovely bookmarks and magnets from Christina Ashcroft/Christina Phillips, all the way from Australia . There are a few signed cards as well, something between the size of a bookplate and a trading card. I love it.



© 2012 Reviews by Aurian

10 opmerkingen:

  1. Oh the Melissa Marr and the Rachel Caine series are high on my wishlist. But then... what books aren't? LOL' Oh and it sounds like you got some great swag too!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. Those have been on my wishlist since the first book I believe, way too long. But now to find the time to read them Melissa!

      Verwijderen
  2. Reacties
    1. Lol, I think the shipping would kill the bargains for you. www.marktplaats.nl

      Verwijderen
  3. Awesome selection of books :D I wish to get to this myself, but right now my TBR pile is swallowing me

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. Lol, so is mine Lily, but they will be read some day ...

      Verwijderen
  4. oh you have many authors I didn't know, it will be nice to see your reviews. happy reading!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. I'll try my best to read and review them all Melliane, but it will take months or years.

      Verwijderen
  5. I have not read any of Kim Harrison's books yet. I so have to! The Melissa Mar books are among others that I still want to read. Great haul. Enjoy!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. Hi Readingista, I do love her adult books, so I thought to give the YA a try, and of course, my stepdaughter can read them :)

      Verwijderen