donderdag 1 november 2012

New books to look forward to for November 2012

This is the list of new releases for the month of November I am looking forward to:

Nalini Singh – Tangle of Need – Psy-Changeling 11 PB
Thea Harrison – Lord’s Fall – Elder Races 5
Marjorie M. Liu – A furious darkness
Ilona Andrews – Steel’s Edge – Edge 4
Kate Collins – Nightshade on Elm Street – Flower Shop
Ellery Adams – Written in Stone – A books at the Bay Mystery 04
Kevin Hearne – Trapped
Kresley Cole – Shadow’s Claim – Realm of blood and mist 1
Laurell K. Hamilton – Kiss the Dead – Anita Blake 21 PB –
Laura Childs – Stake & Eggs – Cackleberry Club 4
Nora Roberts – The Perfect Hope – Inn Boonsboro 3
Suzanne Johnson – River Road

I have read a total of 19 books and 6 short stories this month.

Did I match my reading solutions for last month?
I have read 2 cozy mysteries:
- Karen E. Olson – The missing ink
- Laura Childs – Skeleton Letters

2 books longer than 1 year on my shelf:
- Debbie Macomber – A gift to last
- Nora Roberts – Without a Trace

and 1 book I have won:
- Tiffanee Allee – Banshee Charmer

So yes, I did. But I really have to read more of the books I have won.



© 2012 Reviews by Aurian

9 opmerkingen:

  1. Reacties
    1. Yes, I did pre-order most of them, but some are too expensive, waiting for a cheaper version to be published.

      Verwijderen
  2. Reacties
    1. Always so many good books. The more authors I discover, the bigger the wishlist gets.

      Verwijderen
  3. *shakes fist* Your list made me pre-order A Furious Darkness! ;-)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. That is a new series right? Looking forward to it. You have not read one of her other books yet?

      Verwijderen
    2. I have and I especially love her Hunter Kiss series.

      Verwijderen
  4. Oh river road was awesome and I'm curious to see if you'll feel the same. Great list!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. River Road is just soo expensive, I am hoping to win a signed copy like I did before. I really want to read it.

      Verwijderen