dinsdag 1 oktober 2013

New books to look forward to for October 2013

This is the list of new releases for the month of October 2013 I am looking forward to, it really is one of the best months for me this year:

Laura Childs – Gilt Trip – Scrapbooking Mysteries 11 HC
Laura Childs – Postcards from the Dead – Scrapbooking Mysteries 10 PB
Jennifer Ashley – The wicked deeds of Daniel MacKenzie – Highland Pleasures 7
Ellery Adams – Poisoned Prose - Books by the Bay 5
Bailey Cates – Charms and Chocolate Chips – Magical Bakery Mystery 3
Bertrice Small – Luciana – Silk Merchant’s Daughters 3
Karen Chance – Tempt the stars – Cassie Palmer 6
Theresa Romain – Season for scandal – Season 3
Darynda Jones – Death and the Girl he Loves – Darklight 03
Kim Harrison – Ever After – Rachel Morgan 11 PB
Debbie Macomber – Starry Night
J.R. Ward – Possession – Fallen Angels 5 HC
Kimberly Raye – The devil’s in the Details – Jess Damon 01
Kresley Cole – Endless Knight – Arcana Chronicles 02 HC
Nalini Singh – Archangel’s Legion – Guild Hunter 6
Nora Roberts – Dark witch – Cousins O’Dwyer 1
Nora Roberts – Not without you
Sabrina Jeffries – ‘t Was the night after Christmas – Hellions of Halstead Hall 6 PB
Thea Harrison – Kinked – Elder Races 6


I have read a total of 16 books this month, but then I have been extremely busy with redecorating and stuff around the house.

Did I match my reading solutions for last month? No, sadly I did not, for the first time I started this challenge.

I have read 3 cozy mysteries:
- Heather Webber – Perfectly matched
- Susan Wittig Albert – The Darling Dahlias and the Confederate Rose
- Julie Hyzy – Eggsecutive Orders

1 book longer than 1 year on my shelf:
- Kat Richardson - Greywalker

and no books I have won, although I started the third book by Susannah Sandlin, Omega.



© 2013 Reviews by Aurian


15 opmerkingen:

  1. I think I'm actually gonna get off light this month with new releases. lol That like never happens. Hope remodels are going well!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. Thanks Anna, I really like my new things. Now the cleaning out of the closets ....

      Verwijderen
  2. Hm...I should make something like this. One book longer than 1 year, 1 I have won

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. AH! I need to get back into the Cassie Palmer books. I'm so far behind and I really enjoy that series.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. I am reading a Dorina book now, and I just love her style.

      Verwijderen
  4. I'm with Blodeuedd-I think I should make a list like this one-it's a great idea, esp for books you've had forever and ever.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. Nice list, I already pre-ordered a couple of them. But be warned: Not without you is a reprint of Secret Star & The Law Is a Lady!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. so many great books and many I really want to read as well!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  7. There are so many great books being published.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen