zondag 19 januari 2014

New additions to my addiction


Stapel boeken

My first new additions post for 2014, and it sure is a lovely list. I had fun exchanging books with Blodeuedd, as she reads so many books I want to try out myself someday. So as soon as she finds a new large box, I hope we can do this again.

From Bookdepository:
Ellery Adams – Pecan pies and homicides
Bella Andre – Let me be the one
Julie Hyzy – Home of the Braised
Jacquelyn Frank – Forsaken
J.J. Cook – Playing with Fire
Maya Banks – After the Storm
Elizabeth Lowell – Dangerous Refuge
Cecy Robson – Cursed by Destiny
Lori Austin – The Lone Warrior
Jenn Bennett – Bitter Spirits
Jayne Ann Krentz – Dream Eyes
Alexis Morgan – More than a Touch

Bookstore sale in Groningen:
Rachel Caine – Last Breath
Anthology – Courts of the Fey

Books traded with Blodeuedd:
Isabel Cooper - Legend of the highland dragon
Tammy Falkner - The magic between us
Tammy Falkner - The magic of I do
Tammy Falkner - A lady and her magic
Zoe Archer - Warrior
Kelly Meding - Three Days to dead
Tracey O'Hara - Night's cold kiss
Mark Henry - Road trip of the living dead
Mary Jo Putney – Sometimes a rogue
Mia Marlowe and Connie Mason – Between a Rake and a hard place
Kristine Grayson – Utterly Charming
Kristine Grayson - Wickedly Charming
Zoe Archer – Skies of Steel
Vicky Lewis Thompson – A werewolf in Manhattan
Jennifer Rardin – One bitten, twice shy
Tessa Dare – One dance with a Duke
Kris Delake – A spy to die for
Michele Bardsley – Never Again
Mary Wine – A lady can never be too curious
Devon Monk – Dead Iron

Secondhand Books:
Jude Deveraux – The Taming. I am very happy with this one, as it completes my Jude Devereaux collection.
Anne and Todd McCaffrey – Dragon Harper
J.R. Ward – Lover Avenged
J.R. Ward – The Black Dagger Brotherhood Insider’s Guide
Katie Reus – Alpha Instinct
Katie Reus – Primal Possession
Stephanie Tyler – Dire Needs
Rachel Caine – Heat Stroke
Heather Graham – Down in New Orleans 2,00
Heather Graham – The Di Medici Bride 1,00
Heather Graham – Angel’s Touch
Heather Graham - Angel of Mercy
Heather Graham – Tender When next we love
Heather Graham – A magical Christmas
Anthology – Destined by Love – Heather Graham e.a.
Carolyn Haines – Them Bones
Anthology – Hot Chocolate
Tanya Huff – Summon the Keeper



© 2014 Reviews by Aurian




10 opmerkingen:

  1. Lol,I will check for another good box (and give new books time to arrive ;) and remember that Dutch mailmen are evil

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. Lol are your parents happy that you are cleaning out your stash at their house?

      Verwijderen
  2. Holy cow Aurian. That's some list. I have a few and a bunch on my wishlist lol

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. I love buying books! And I love people who get e-readers for Christmas and promptly sell their paper books for bargain prices :)

      Verwijderen
  3. wow I'm always really impressed I really want to read some and I loved the others. Happy reading!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Oh wow I am seeing some awesome titles and authors in your haul..enjoy my friend!!!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen