woensdag 1 januari 2014

New books to look forward to for January 2014

This is the list of new releases for the month of January 2014 I am looking forward to, and it is ginormous!:

Ellery Adams – Pecan Pies and Homicides – Charmed Pie Shoppe 3
J.J. Cook – Playing with Fire – Sweet pepper fire brigade 2
Jacquelyn Frank – Forsaken – World of the Nightwalkers 3
Jayne Ann Krentz – Dream Eyes – Dark Legacy 02
Jayne Ann Krentz – River Road HC
Jayne Castle – Desperate and Deceptive – Guinevere Jones 1
Jenn Bennett – Bitter Spirits – Bitter Spirits 01
Jennifer Ashley – Wild Wolf – Shifters Unbound 6
Karen Marie Moning – Burned – Dani O’Malley 02 HC
Laura Childs – Eggs in a Casket – Cackleberry Club 5 HC
Sherrilyn Kenyon – Dark Bites – Dark Hunter 24 HC
Alexis Morgan – More than a Touch – Snowberry Creek 2
Catherine Coulter – Second Shot – FBI PB
Cecy Robson – Cursed by Destiny – Weird Girls 3
Christine Feehan – Dark Wolf – Dark 25 HC
Debbie Macomber – A man’s heart
Erin McCarthy - Believe – True 3
Faith Hunter – Black Arts – Jane Yellowrock 7 PB
Jeaniene Johnson – Up from the Grave – Night Huntress 7
Julie Hyzy – Home of the Braised – White House Chef Mystery 7
Lori Austin – The Lone Warrior – Once upon a time in the west 3
Lynn Kurland – River of Dreams – Novel of the nine kingdoms 8
Lynn Viehl – Disenchanted & Co
Maya Banks – After the Storm – Kelly/KGI 8
Michelle Sagara – Touch – Queen of the Dead 2 HC
Pamela Palmer – Wulfe Untamed – Feral Warriors 8
Sabrina Jeffries – When the Rogue returns – Duke’s men 2
Yasmine Galenorn – Crimson Veil – Otherworld 15

I have read a total of 20 books and 3 short stories this month and a total of 268 books and 17 short stories in 2013.

Did I match my reading solutions for last month? Yes I succeeded again.

I have read 4 cozy mysteries:
- Lorna Barrett – Murder on the Half Shelf
- Julie Hyzy – Buffalo West Wing
- Julie Hyzy – Affairs of Steak
- Heather Webber – A hoe lot of trouble

2 books longer than 1 year on my shelf:
- Christina Skye – Enchantment
- Christina Skye – Bridge of dreams

and 1 book I have won:
- Susannah Sandlin – Storm Force

I am thinking of adding a new challenge to my reading solutions, to read at least one Kindle freebie a month, or one Nora Roberts book. I have so many of both of those.

I hope you all have a great 2014, filled with happiness, health, good friends and amazing new books to fall in love with.



© 2014 Reviews by Aurian

11 opmerkingen:

  1. Good job! :D I am am gonna try to read a book that has been longer than a year on my TBR. I would also love to try for 12 library books this year (does not have to be one a month)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. If I made that kind of solution, I would have to scramble at the end of the year to make them all, and end up doing none of them.

      Verwijderen
  2. Wow Aurian! That's quite the list!!

    The Sabrina Jeffries one was wonderful!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. Thanks Anna, I hope I will love it more than the previous one.

      Verwijderen
  3. You're going to LOVE Bitter Spirits! I can't wait for Burned too, although I think the release date has been changed to July. o_O

    Happy New Year!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. I already read an ARC of Bitter Spirits and I love it, so now I want the paperback too Carmel.

      Verwijderen
  4. A lot of great books! Happy New Year darling, I wish you all the best for 2014 and I hope it will be filled with wonderful books.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. Yeah not sure I will actually do it though ...

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen