vrijdag 25 november 2011

New additions to my addiction

This week I have received:

Julia Quinn - Just like heaven
Jude Devereaux - Scarlet Nights
Sabrina Jeffries - To wed a wild lord
Laurell K. Hamilton - Swallowing Darkness
Gini Koch - Altien Tango, signed! and with signed swag. Lovely!
Calender 2012 Nene Thomas (yeah, I got one of only 3000!)

But, I have been stupid again, to buy a book I already have. I meant to buy the latest one, which I did need, but I bought Laurell K. Hamilton - Swallowing Darkness again. Is there any one of my followers who would like this book? Remember, it is the 7th in a series and you cannot read it as a stand alone.


5 opmerkingen:

  1. I have been meaning to pick up something by Hamilton and try it out. I have heard a strong mixture of good and bad, enough to make me very curious.

    Beth ^_^
    http://sweetbooksnstuff.blogspot.com/

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Oh nice! I don't think I'm up that far in the series. I live in fear that I will do that.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Ooooh, congrats on scoring the calendar. I haven't read those Gini Koch books yet, but I hear they are fun!

    Enjoy.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Hi Beth, can you email me with your address please? auriansbooks at gmail dot com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen