Here is a list of the books and bookrelated goodies I received in the last few weeks, some have been read and reviewed already:
Jennifer Ashley – The seduction of Elliot McBride
Bailey Cates – Bewitched, Bothered and Biscotti
Cecy Robson – Sealed with a Curse
Jude Deveraux – Moonlight Masquerade
Sara Humphreys – Untamed
Joanne Fluke – Cinnamon Roll Murder
Sarah MacLean – One good Earl deserves a lover
Yasmine Galenorn – Haunted Moon
Kim Harrison – A perfect Blood
Delilah Marvelle – Forever and a Day
Delilah Marvelle – Forever a Lady
Delilah Marvelle – Forever a Lord
Lorraine Bartlett – One hot murder
Lucy Arlington – Every trick in the book
Lisa Kleypas – Crystal Cove
Kim Harrison – Something deadly this way comes
Gail Carriger – Etiquette & Espionage
Erin McCarthy – Sucker Bet
Catherine Coulter – Back Fire, brandnew hardcover for € 1,50 at the market
Jeremy Clarckson – Round the bend
Books I’ve won:
- Victoria Hamilton – A deadly grind. I won this book on Killer Characters blog, which is about cozy mysteries. And Victoria added a gorgeous little post-it notebook, with a beautiful pen, and a calendar magnet, which I immediately stuck on my refrigerator.
- from Sullivan McPig: Hanna Martine – Liquid Lies.
- from Thea Harrison: two signed bookcovers.
- from the Cozy Chicks: some new bookmarks and a lovely bookplate from the new Ellery Adams book Peach Pies and Alibis. She really is blessed by the cover fairy!
- from Kate Lennart on Facebook (whom I met at LLC2012 in Berlin), a lovely crocheted vampire puppet, which could be a Poof by Gini Koch! I love it, it makes me smile
- from Midnyte Reader blog: a totebag from Beautiful Creatures, with the manga comic, and some beautiful self made black hearted Valentine Day’s earrings.
© 2013 Reviews by Aurian