woensdag 11 november 2015

New additions to my addiction

Stapel boeken

My 9th new additions post for 2015. These are the new books I have bought in the past month, and I really enjoyed some of those already 

From Bookdepository:

Gail Carriger - Prudence
Kate Collins - Florist Grump
Yasmine Galenorn - Autumn Thorns
Robin D. Owens - Heart Legacy
Karen Chance - Reap the Wind
Nora Roberts - Dark Witch
Lara Adrian - Crave the Night
Sabrina Jeffries - The art of sinning
Laura Childs - Gossamer Ghost
Heather Blake - Ghost of a Potion
Suzanne Enoch - Some like it Scot
Sabrina Jeffries, Karen Hawkins, Candace Camp, Meredith Duran - What happens under the Mistletoe
Darynda Jones - Seventh Grave and no body
Lisa Kleypas - Cold Hearted Rake
Rachel Caine - Ink and Bone

Received for review:

Gini Koch - Alien in Chief



© 2015 Reviews by Aurian

3 opmerkingen:

  1. Yay new books :)
    Oh you got Prue, you could have gotten mine

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. Perhaps Freya would like it B ;) I just had to have it after ordering it for you.

      Verwijderen
  2. I do have read mixed reviews, but I am so curious!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen