zondag 1 november 2015

New books to look forward to for November 2015

This is the list of new releases for the month of November 2015 I am looking forward to:

Maya Banks – Highland Ever After – Montgomeries and Armstrongs 3
Christine Feehan – Wild Cat – Leopard People 8
Ellery Adams – Writing all wrongs – Books by the bay mystery 7
Gail Carriger – Manners and Mutiny – Finishing School 4
Jacquelyn Frank – Bound in Darkness – Immortal Brothers 4
Lynn Kurland – Stars in your eyes – De Piaget 17
Michelle Sagara – Cast in Honor – Chronicles of Elantra 11
Nora Roberts – Stars of Fortune – Guardians 1
Robin D. Owens – Heart Legacy – Celta 14
Victoria Hamilton – White Colander Crime – Vintage Kitchen Mystery 5
Clive Cussler - The pharaoh's secret - NUMA files 13
Eileen Wilks - Mind Magic - Lupi short stories
Heather Graham - The Dead play on - Caffery & Quinn 3
Ilona Andrews - Sweep in Peace - Innkeeper Chronicles 2
Jacqueline Frank - Bound in Darness - Immortal Brothers 4
Sherrilyn Kenyon - Born of Betrayal - League 9 HC
Theresa Romain - A gentleman for all seasons

I have read a total of 20 books this month, and that makes me happy.

Did I match my reading solutions for last month? Yes I finally did it this month!
I have read 2 cozy mysteries:
Karen E. Olson - Ink Flamingos
Riley Adams - Hickory Smoked Homicide

11 books longer than 1 year on my shelf, and only 3 re-reads:
Jennifer Estep - Touch of Frost
Anne McCaffrey - Dragonsong
Anne McCaffrey - Dragonsinger
Nora Roberts - The return of Rafe MacKade
Nora Roberts - The pride of Jared MacKade
Anthology - A stockingful of Joy
Karen E. Olson - Ink Flamingos
Rachel Caine - Last Breath
Anthology - Sleeping with the Sheikh
Barbara Bickmore - Waar de horizon wacht
Darynda Jones - Fifth Grave past the light

1 book I have been given for review:
Amanda Bonilla - Against the Dawn

and for my Kindle freebie/Nora Roberts challenge:
Nora Roberts - The return of Rafe MacKade
Nora Roberts - The pride of Jared MacKade




© 2015 Reviews by Aurian

8 opmerkingen:

  1. Great lists of books, you always make me excited for the new month.
    I also had a great reading month and I'm very excited for November, some books I'm super excited for will be released and I'm sure that the month will be amazing.

    Happy Reading!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. Thanks for visiting Julchen! I am certainly longing for some books to fall on my doormat as well!

      Verwijderen
  2. Whew! That's some awesome reading this month. Looking forward to a couple of those reads too :)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. I can't wait for the new Robin D. Owens especially Anna!

      Verwijderen
  3. Maya Banks – Highland Ever After
    forget about that one, for a year, probably, still not published ;-(

    I want these! ;-)
    Lynn Kurland – Stars in your eyes
    Nora Roberts – Stars of Fortune
    Eileen Wilks - Mind Magic
    Ilona Andrews - Sweep in Peace

    Well done with the reading!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. I think we pre-ordered that one 3 years ago Maia!

      Verwijderen