zondag 1 november 2015

New books to look forward to for November 2015

This is the list of new releases for the month of November 2015 I am looking forward to:

Maya Banks – Highland Ever After – Montgomeries and Armstrongs 3
Christine Feehan – Wild Cat – Leopard People 8
Ellery Adams – Writing all wrongs – Books by the bay mystery 7
Gail Carriger – Manners and Mutiny – Finishing School 4
Jacquelyn Frank – Bound in Darkness – Immortal Brothers 4
Lynn Kurland – Stars in your eyes – De Piaget 17
Michelle Sagara – Cast in Honor – Chronicles of Elantra 11
Nora Roberts – Stars of Fortune – Guardians 1
Robin D. Owens – Heart Legacy – Celta 14
Victoria Hamilton – White Colander Crime – Vintage Kitchen Mystery 5
Clive Cussler - The pharaoh's secret - NUMA files 13
Eileen Wilks - Mind Magic - Lupi short stories
Heather Graham - The Dead play on - Caffery & Quinn 3
Ilona Andrews - Sweep in Peace - Innkeeper Chronicles 2
Jacqueline Frank - Bound in Darness - Immortal Brothers 4
Sherrilyn Kenyon - Born of Betrayal - League 9 HC
Theresa Romain - A gentleman for all seasons

I have read a total of 20 books this month, and that makes me happy.

Did I match my reading solutions for last month? Yes I finally did it this month!
I have read 2 cozy mysteries:
Karen E. Olson - Ink Flamingos
Riley Adams - Hickory Smoked Homicide

11 books longer than 1 year on my shelf, and only 3 re-reads:
Jennifer Estep - Touch of Frost
Anne McCaffrey - Dragonsong
Anne McCaffrey - Dragonsinger
Nora Roberts - The return of Rafe MacKade
Nora Roberts - The pride of Jared MacKade
Anthology - A stockingful of Joy
Karen E. Olson - Ink Flamingos
Rachel Caine - Last Breath
Anthology - Sleeping with the Sheikh
Barbara Bickmore - Waar de horizon wacht
Darynda Jones - Fifth Grave past the light

1 book I have been given for review:
Amanda Bonilla - Against the Dawn

and for my Kindle freebie/Nora Roberts challenge:
Nora Roberts - The return of Rafe MacKade
Nora Roberts - The pride of Jared MacKade




© 2015 Reviews by Aurian

7 opmerkingen:

  1. Whew! That's some awesome reading this month. Looking forward to a couple of those reads too :)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. I can't wait for the new Robin D. Owens especially Anna!

      Verwijderen
  2. Maya Banks – Highland Ever After
    forget about that one, for a year, probably, still not published ;-(

    I want these! ;-)
    Lynn Kurland – Stars in your eyes
    Nora Roberts – Stars of Fortune
    Eileen Wilks - Mind Magic
    Ilona Andrews - Sweep in Peace

    Well done with the reading!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Thanks for visiting Julchen! I am certainly longing for some books to fall on my doormat as well!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen