zaterdag 1 december 2012

New books to look forward to for December 2012

This is the list of new releases for the month of December 2012 I am looking forward to:

Alyssa Day – Heart of Atlantis – Warriors of Poseidon 8
Gini Koch – Alien vs Alien – Katherine Kitty Katt 6
Laura Childs – Stake and Eggs – Cackleberry Club 4
Lynn Viehl – Nightbred – Lords of the Darkyn 2
Juliet Blackwell – Murder on the house – Sophie Tanner Historic Home Flipping 3
Nalini Singh – Tangle of need – Psy-changelings 11 PB
Jennifer Ashley – The seduction of Elliot McBride – Highland Pleasures 05
Jennifer Estep – Crimson Frost – Mythos Academy 4
Lynn Kurland – Dreamspinner
Maya Banks – Shades of Gray – KGI 6 PB
Robin D. Owens – Enchanted ever after – Enchanted 3
Bailey Cates – Bewitched, Bothered and Biscotti – Magical Bakery Mystery 02

I have read a total of 15 books and 1 short story this month.

Did I match my reading solutions for last month? Yes, I did again.
I have read 2 cozy mysteries:
- Ellery Adams – Written in Stone
- Laura Childs – Stake & Eggs

1 book longer than 1 year on my shelf:
- Christina Skye – Defiant Captive

and 2 books I have won:
- Entangled, a paranormal anthology
- Misty Evans – Dancing with the devil



© 2012 Reviews by Aurian

6 opmerkingen:

  1. I'm looking forward to the upcoming Bailey Cates cozy mystery. Her first book was fun!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. It sure was Diana, she went straight to my autobuy list.

      Verwijderen
  2. A nice long list, Aurian - I hope you'll like most of these!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. I hope so too Ana, but most of those have been autobuy for a long time for me. So almost a sure thing :)

      Verwijderen
  3. Crimson Frost was really great, hope you'll enjoy it as much as I do.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. Hi Melliane, I sure wish I would get more ARC's ;) the wait is sometimes too long.

      Verwijderen