zondag 21 april 2013

New additions to my addiction

Stapel boeken

Here is a list of the books and bookrelated goodies I received in the last few weeks, some have been read already:

From Bookdepository:

Maya Banks – Highlander Most Wanted
Cherry Adair – Relentless
Suzanne Enoch – The handbook to handling his lordship
Stephanie Laurens – And then she fell
Heather Blake – The Good, the Bad and the Witchy
Susan Wittig Albert – Cat’s Claw
Thea Harrison – Rising Darkness
Bertrice Small – Francesca
J.D. Robb – Delusion in Death

Secondhand books:
P.C. Cast – Brighid’s Quest
P.C. Cast – Divine by Blood
P.C. Cast – Divine by Choice
P.C. Cast – Elphame’s Choice
P.C. Cast – Darkness Divine
Barb & J.C. Hendee – Dhampir
Barb & J.C. Hendee – Thief of Lives
Barb & J.C. Hendee – Sister of the Dead
Barb & J.C. Hendee – Traitor to the blood
Barb & J.C. Hendee – Child of a dead god
Barb & J.C. Hendee – Reble Fay
Jim Butcher – Turn Coat
Jim Bucher – Changes
Rachel Caine – Ill Wind

A gift from Maia:

Julia London – A courtesan’s Scandal
Christina Dodd – Move Heaven and Earth
Christina Dodd – That scandalous evening
Karen Robards – Bait
Karen Robards – Vanished
Gena Showalter – The darkest night
Linda Joh Rowland – The way of the traitor

For review:
Michelle Styles - To marry a Matchmaker
Michelle Styles - An Ideal Husband?
Gini Koch – Alien in the House

A gift from Cecy Robson:
The Weird Girls (printed novella).



© 2013 Reviews by Aurian

10 opmerkingen:

  1. I think you will really like Gena Showalters The Darkest Knight, and I can't wait to see what you think of The Courtesan's Scandal.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. So far I don't like Gena Showalters books, but I want to try this series, and hope to love them.

      Verwijderen
  2. I want to start Gini Koch's series. I have book 1 sitting on my shelf giving me the stink eye for not reading it yet :-D


    Paranormal Haven

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. Just try it Stephanie, and I hope you get hooked on it!

      Verwijderen
  3. Cool, I just managed to bookmooch Ill wind ;D

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. I did read those years ago, want to reread them from book 1.

      Verwijderen
  4. yay many new great books! Happy reading!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. That is one amazing haul, Aurian!!! Well done! I can't wait to read Rising Darkness and compare your thoughts on it with mine :) Enjoy all!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. Thanks Kara! I did not really enjoy Rising Darkness though.

      Verwijderen