maandag 1 april 2013

New books to look forward to for April 2013

This is the list of new releases for the month of April 2013 I am looking forward to:

Amanda Quick – The Mystery Woman – Ladies of Lantern Street 2
Heather Blake – The good, the bad and the witchy – Wishcraft Mystery 03
Bertrice Small – Francesca – Silk Merchant’s Daughters 2
Jennifer Ashley – Lone Wolf – Shifters Unbound short
Jude Deveraux – True Love – Nantucket Brides 01 HC
Sabrina Jeffries – ‘t Was the night after Christmas – Hellions of Hallstead Hall 6 PB
Sherrilyn Kenyon – Born of Fury – League 6
Susan Wittig Albert – Widow’s Tears – China Bayles 21 HC
Susan Wittig Albert – Cat’s Claw – China Bayles 20 PB
Thea Harrison – Rising Darkness – Game of Shadow 1
Johanna Lindsey – Let love find you – Reid family 4
Laurell K. Hamilton – Affliction – Anita Blake 22

I have read a total of 23 books and 2 short stories this month. And to think that could have been much higher if I was not newly addicted to the tv show Auction Hunters and wanted to watch them all!

But the best part of March, I read two books that will be 11 stars for me. The reviews will be posted this month, so don’t go scrolling back.

Did I match my reading solutions for last month? Yes, I did, though I had to hurry with the book I have won this time. Some reviews you will see later.

I have read 5 cozy mysteries, so you can call this a cozy month:
- Lucy Arlington – Every trick in the book
- Tamar Myers – The hand that rocks the ladle
- Ellery Adams – Peach pies and alibis
- Laura Childs – Agony of the Leaves
- Victoria Hamilton – Bowled Over

3 books longer than 1 year on my shelf:
- Jennifer Ashley – The care and feeding of pirates
- Tamar Myers – The hand that rocks the ladle
- Jacqlyn Frank - Ecstasy

and 1 book I have won:
- Amanda Bonilla – Blood before sunrise.



© 2013 Reviews by Aurian

6 opmerkingen: