zondag 1 maart 2015

New books to look forward to for March 2015

This is the list of new releases for the month of March 2015 I am looking forward to. Although with the current book prices, I haven’t ordered most of them yet:

Sherrilyn Kenyon – Instinct – Chronicles of Nick 6 HC
Sherrilyn Kenyon – Illusion – Chronicles of Nick 5 PB
Amanda Quick – Otherwise Engaged
Anne Bishop – Vision in Silver – Others 3 HC
Clive Cussler – The Assassin – Isaac Bell 8 HC
Clive Cussler – The Bootlegger – Isaac Bell 7 PB
Erin McCarthy – Deep Focus – From Every Angle 3
Gail Carriger – Prudence – Custard Protocol 1 HC
Heather Graham – The dead play on – Cafferty & Quinn 3
J.D. Robb – Festive in Death - In Death 39 PB
J.R. Ward – The Shadows – BDB 13 HC
Jacquelyn Frank – Cursed by Ice – Immortal Brothers 2
Jennifer Ashley – Shifter Mates – Shifters Unbound
Kevin Hearne – Shattered - Iron Druid Chronicles 7
Laura Childs – Steeped in Evil – Tea Shop Mystery 15 PB
Patricia Briggs – Dead Heat – Alpha and Omega 4 HC
Sara Humphreys – Vampires never cry wolf – Dead in the city 3
Shelly Laurenston – The Unleashing – Call of Crows 1
Suzanne Enoch – Mad, Bad and Dangerous in Plaid – Scandalous Highlander 3

I have read a total of 21 books and 3 novella’s this month. An awesome amount, and only possible as I did not take much reviewtime ;) Time to catch up with writing all those reviews!

Did I match my reading solutions for last month? No, I have read only 1 cozy mystery instead of 2, but I did read lots of old books, and even 2 Nora Roberts books.

I have read 1 cozy mystery:
- Lucy Arlington – Played by the book

11 books longer than 1 year on my shelf:
- Lynn Kurland – Another chance to dream
- Patricia Briggs – Cry Wolf (re-read)
- J.D. Robb – Innocent in Death (re-read)
- Colleen Gleason – Rises the Night
- Julie Kenner – Aphrodite’s Secret
- The lady most likely
- Erin McCarthy – Hard and Fast
- Susan Mallery – Sweet Spot
- Kasey Mackenzie – Blackhearted Betrayal
- Bertrice Small – Skye O’Malley
- Bertrice Small – All the sweet tomorrows
When I found out that my most favourite author, Bertrice Small, passed away on February 26, I just had to read my most favourite book, Skye O’Malley. And its sequel, All the sweet tomorrows. For the first time in English.

1 book I have been gifted:
- Jennifer Ashley – Beat Attraction (a gift from Freya)

and for my Kindle freebie/Nora Roberts challenge:
- J.D. Robb – Innocent in Death
- J.D. Robb - Festive in Death



© 2015 Reviews by Aurian

5 opmerkingen:

  1. Book prices have jumped a little. There are some awesome releases..I loved Dead Heat and Vision in Silver.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. Between 1 and 2 euro per book is too much, so I will just wait a bit and see if the prices drop again. And then I will put in a mega-order :)

      Verwijderen
  2. All those great books! Quick Bishop Carriger Robb Ashley Hearne Briggs and of course Laurenston!!!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen